April - May - June 2011
Download the The April/May/June of this issue.
Requires the free
Adobe Acrobat Reader
Happy 8th Anniversary Inspiration
Thank you for allowing us to serve you these past 8 years, it has been an incredible journey and we couldn't have done it with your Aloha and unwavering support. We look ahead to fill ing many more pages with inspiration that will "connect those who are seeking with those who are serving."
Become an Inspiration Fan on Facebook - Inspiration Journal.
Untraditional Counseling by Sunny Massad, Ph.D.
People seeking help with the ordinary challenges of life, and especially those who consider themselves to be on a spiritual path, may find that "getting in touch with feelings," "rehashing the stories of the past," or taking medication to treat symptoms can be more of a hindrance than a help.
The Invention and
Use of MSG Adrienne Samuels, Ph.D. and Jack Samuels
The food additive monosodium glutamate was first used in the United States in any quantity in the late 1940s. According to Dr. George Schwartz, author of "In Bad Taste: The MSG Syndrome," although considerable effort had been spent to introduce MSG to the USA, little had been accomplished prior to World War II.
A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to Nirvana... by Shani Wong
An old friend told me I said to her one day, very seriously, "I'm going on a spiritual journey." When she told me this later, I replied, "What the *&%@?! Does that sound like something I'd say?!" She insisted that those were my words exactly. So, the drama queen in me has decided to mark THAT moment as the beginning of the search for purpose and meaning in my life.
- Beginners Mind:One of the Secrets to Manifesting a Soulmate yy Arielle Ford
- Tristain Hedges Story: A Family's Will to Conquer Their Son's ADHD the Natural Wayby Robin Jumper
- Investor Info: When Looking to Diversify Your Portfolio, Think Internationally by Cindie K. Jones, CFP
- The Effects of Stress on your Body by Francine Kanter
- Toxic Lights: How can light and light bulbs be unhealthy?
- Rolfing: Structural Balance Opens Potential by Ida P. Rolf, Ph.D.
- YogAlign Maps the Body by Erin Wascher
- Finding Center: Walking Your Life's Labyrinth by Sara Wiseman
Previous Issue | Index | Next Issue