November - December 2003
We Give Thanks to the `Aina
As we enter the season of Makahiki, Hawaiians reflect on the importance of the land; its beauty, history and legends.
You bet your glass you can! Did you know that it takes a plastic bottle 450 years to decompose, and that recycling a four foot stack of newspapers can save a 40 foot fir tree? Recycling saves the environment. Learn how.
Neurofeedback and the Tao
On your road to healing, learn how neurofeedabck can free blocked energy.
Dr. Leia Melead-Facial Acupuncture
Don't use surgery to eliminate frown-lines and scowl-lines. Use what ancient cultures have used for centuries, acupuncture. It's a safe and healthy way to rejuvenate your skin.
- Just Because it Beautifies, Doesn't Mean It's Safe For You
- An Experience in Creative Arts Therapy
- Learning the Chakra System: First Chakra-the Root Chakra
- Inspiration and Breath (a prose)
- Tensegrity: Architecture of Life
- Your Financial Future
- Horse Partners
Previous Issue | Index | Next Issue