May - June 2006
Download this issue.
Requires the free
Adobe Acrobat Reader
INSPIRATION NEXUS: TRANSFORMATIONAL ACCELERATORS by Gerald de Hee
Inspiration, Hawaii's Wellness Journal is a chronicler of global transformation that originates in every reader. This is heady stuff, but it is reality, and this reality is accelerating. What does this mean?
THE TWO FACES OF SHAOLIN by Master Seng Jeorng Au
At the most famous and respected temple under the heavens, Shaolin, external and internal were the two most significant approaches to the many arts that were taught. For approximately 1,500 years, Shaolin has been revered not only as the first Buddhist temple in China, but also as the seat of Chinese martial perfection.
WHAT IS AUTHENTIC LOMILOMI? by R. Makana Risser Chai
Lomilomi was first documented during Captain Cook's voyage in 1779, and today is practiced throughout Hawaii, Europe and Japan. Popularly known as Hawaiian massage, historical documents prove it is much more than simply massage.
- Living Consciously, Living Aloha
- Healing with Stem Cells by Ian Davies
- The Firewalk as a Tool for Transformation by Vincent J Kellsey
- Wild Bird Rehab Haven - Wings of Hope in Honolulu
- Le Guru is You! - Hatha Yoga and Beyond by Paul Reynolds
- WHAT IS VOICE DIALOGUE? by Jane Winter
- Tips for Stress Management by Raj Kumar
- The Essence of Ayurvedic Cooking: Planting the Seeds of Health by Chef Johnny
- Verimcomposting by Mindy Jaffee
- Bird flu threat! by Francine Kanter, CCH, Rshom
- The Hidden Epidemic by Barry Nutter, D.C.
- WHAT CAN THOUGHT FIELD THERAPY DO? By Caroline E. Sakai, PhD
- Go Green- Tread Lightly: Sustainability and Your Money by Michael Kramer
- Natural Investment Services
Previous Issue | Index | Next Issue